             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release: 2.3.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.3.2

(One of a set of bugs spotted by user "Bit" on the forum
<http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=7287> when compiling with VC.)

setting_game_restore() erroneously uses the "bitwise" leg of the union for
boolean and enumerated options. This could presumably lead to corruption of
large numbers of setting values when "/reset game" was issued.

(I couldn't reproduce any trouble on my x86_64 Linux system, however --
perhaps I'm saved by some sort of alignment? Looking at the union definition,
I'd expect trouble to be slightly more likely with enum than bool options.)