Update of patch #3063 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => rulesets

Follow-up Comment #6:

I guess this mainly refers to Timoshenko? The reason I included her was
because the nationset didn't include any female nor any contemporary leaders.

And please note that inclusion of a leader does not mean any kind of
endorsement (after all, we have plenty of horrible dictators included).

In any case I still have a half-improved Ukrainian version on my computer, the
main thing is that it adds more cities.

(file #15011)

File name: ukrainian.ruleset              Size:2 KB