Hi,

I notice that this and some other recently committed nations still have an
init_government="Despotism" field.

I don't know if you noticed, but this is no longer necessary as of patch
#3032; Despotism is specified in the overall ruleset. It's best not to have it
in individual nations; this allows their use with rulesets where Despotism
isn't the right answer, for instance.

There are only six nations that have been committed like this since the code
was changed. I'm happy to fix them up if you don't want to. (But I don't know
how many more nationsets there are like this still lurking here in Gna.)