Update of bug #19159 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #3:

Underlining problem is the same with this and bug #19642. Changes in code have
just made it to manifest itself in a different way. I'm not entirely sure if
these two bugs should be marked as duplicates. OTOH one could see this
particular case as another already fixed bug.

My theory is that this bug report was made back when road_type_iterate()
checked all roads up to ROAD_LAST. Now it checks up to
game.control.num_road_types. At the time this code gets called,
game.control.num_road_types = 0 < ROAD_LAST leading to failed assertion when
handling iterated items.

So, I now consider this particular bug fixed since iteration checks
future-compatible way against number of really defined roads and not maximum
number of roads.