Update of patch #3062 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi
         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

> What would happen in the case there are two or more
> veteran_build effects. For instance barracks and Sun_tzu. Will
> this add these together?

Yes, that's how effects work. But one can avoid it by using nreqs in effects
ruleset. In civ2 ruleset Sun Tzu effect is already disabled if city has also
Barracks effect. In other rulesets (with more veteran levels) I rather like
the idea of Sun Tzu not making Barracks obsolete but complementing them. So I
propose that we make Barracks & Sun Tzu together giving two veteran levels a
feature, rule change, rather than bug to be fixed in this patch.