> At a minimum, the script should continue to deliver what it
> presumably always has -- a working setup with a MySQL server and
> the default configuration (standard database.lua).

I agree that it must do that much, but I also think it's quite enoguh for it
to do. At least that's consistent with the fact that no other parts of our
system support anything else out-of-the-box. In fact I'm not sure what to
think about the fact that ../src/configure advertises database backends other
than mysql, but enabling one just produces runtime-errors if user doesn't
modify datafiles (database.lua) him/herself.