        Originator Email: dev...@gmail.com
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.3.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

In city list Disband unit item is just below "Activate unit, close dialog" and
there is NO confirmation or anything, this is very annoying and creates real
problems. At least when playing single player you can load game(though that is
still hugely inconvenient since you have to redo all your moves) I can just
imagine how frustrating such mis-click can be on multilayer. I think there
should be confirmation when disbanding units to prevent such accidental
mistake, maybe confirmation enabled/disabled in options, but now I haven't
found such option.