01.03.2012 09:14, David Lowe wrote:
        I've long desired to have bombs and artillery shells use indirect fire
[bombardment] as a supplement to direct fire [assault].  Then i found that the
source code contains many references to bombarding.  So what is the status of
this?  Are the rules complete and all that is needed is the creation of a new
ruleset, or is there still coding to be done??  When i do the ruleset should i
make a separate Bombarder ruleset or work the changes into the Experimental
ruleset???

Sent from my MacBookPro

Newspaper Ad:  Tired of cleaning yourself?  Let me do it.

It works since, like, 2.2. Unit flag is "Bombarder" and bombard_rate option is required. You can take a look into realism ruleset, for example.