Update of patch #2863 (project freeciv):

AI fails to account for building expenses with gold_upkeep_style=2

Follow-up Comment #1:

This follows on from bug #16677 and patch #2204.

I think it only doesn't apply to S2_3 because patch #2204 wasn't applied there
either -- I think the underlying issue, that the AI doesn't consider building
expenses with gold_upkeep_style=2, probably applies to S2_3, unless I've
missed something.

(The patch also fixes the possibility of a NULL dereference introduced by
patch #2204, but not one that can actually happen currently.)

Are there any performance worries with the function calls in this patch? How
time-critical is ai_calc_data()?