                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.4.0

Splitting old behavior in older branches as separate ticket from new TRUNK
feature from patch #3177

When autosettler considers building road or railroad, and is checking if it
would make better network, it checks what neighboring tiles have. It marks
tiles where road is being built as ones having the road - that's going to be
eventually (by the time this new road would be finisehed) true anyway. In a
bit fuzzy way to make AI work better overall, even tiles with workers building
simple Road are considered to have Railroad. This is ok, I think, as this
simply considers Road building as first step toward Railroad.
But the code that checks already existing roads does not consider Road as
Railroad.
So, Road being built is considered much better than already existing one for
Railroad building.
I think that also code checking existing roads should accept Roads as
Railroads, as any tile that can have Road, can have them upgradet to
Railroads.
I think we should fix this in S2_4, but I'm a bit undecided about S2_3. Maybe
immediately after 2.3.2 release, so it would get max time of testing before
2.3.3.