                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I had client connected to server in pregame waiting for other players to
appear too. It seemed to be ok, but as other programs had had network
connection problems, I were a bit suspicious. I wrote chat message. Nothing
happened - client still said nothing about connection problems, but *I* happen
to understand that chat not being echoed back from server indicates problems.
I 'Cancelled' from server (still no indication that connection was not ok) and
then reconnected from main menu. Once I connected the server, it told me that
I had been removed from game due to ping timeout (and not only when I
"Cancelled")

Lost connection: cazfi from xxx.fi (ping timeout) (player Felipe V).
Felipe V has been removed from the game.
AI*1 has been added as Cheating level AI-controlled player (classic).
You are logged in as 'cazfi' connected to Cazfi.