Update of bug #19561 (project freeciv):

indication of connection loss

Follow-up Comment #2:

It's not happening in pregame only. I've had lots of network problems during
last couple of days and I'm playing a game where we play our turns when ever
we have time - I have no idea how many hours it will take for other players to
hit "End turn". I've several times been waiting for turn to change when in
fact my client was cut from server due to ping timeout and turn has already
changed. I find this out only by doing something that makes client to try to
send data to server. I've got habit of temporarily adding items to end of
worklist of one of my cities to test if connection still works.