Update of patch #2597 (project freeciv):

                Category:            client-win32 => bootstrap

Follow-up Comment #5:

We're well in 2.5 cycle (S2_4 branched 5 months ago), so I think we can
proceed to next step. Attached patch to remove win32-client from tarball has
been written from scratch. It was so trivial to do that I didn't want to
bother with problems of applying old patch.

(file #15478)

File name: Win32NotInTarball.diff         Size:4 KB