                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I assume this is because of the quite recent changes to when city tile is
considered native or not (it used to be considered always native)

I'm playing with Alien World ruleset (development version, but that shouldn't
make a difference) in S2_4. I've got Native Settlers (city builders who
consider "radiation" tiles native) but no defense unit that would consider
"radiation" tiles native. Native Settler founded city to Alien Forest (one of
"radiation" terrains) tile. Tile is also coastal, if that makes any difference
for the city center nativity code. Now I'd like to move Turtle Defender built
in another city to it, but cannot. I can move to tile next to city, but not
the last step to city itself.

According to goto line, I could move Raft Turtle Defender is loaded to, in to
that city.

>From Alien World's perspective this is rather serious bug as for a long time
no unit can enter (are they even completely safe from occupying forces?)
cities founded by Native Settlers to radiation tiles.