                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Alien World ruleset in S2_4.

I had "Ship" stationed so that "Earthly" units could go through it to get past
non-naive tile. I had "Engineer" on goto that took that route. Then I needed
that Ship on somewhere else and started moving it. Only when I had already
moved it, I noticed that Engineer happened to be on board just that moment. I
moved ship back so Engineer could leave, but didn't touch the Engineer. Next
turn Engineer continued its goto, but it still has "L"oaded status visible.