                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

This patch makes number of trade routes one may establish depend on tech level
on default and multiplayer ruleset.

- Anyone's cities can have 2 trade routes
- Both Magnetism and The Corporation increase this by one

I don't seriously play with default rulesets, so comments about balance are
especially welcome. Here are what I thought when I came up with this
proposal:

- First 2 trade routes must be available for everyone and not only to those
knowing Trade. This allows others, who already have Caravans, to establish
international trade routes to your cities even if you don't know Trade
yourself
- Importance of The Corporation has slightly suffered from the fact that it no
longer provide "Capitalization", but "Coinage" is avaiolable from the
beginning.
- I were not certain if I should choose "Navigation" or "Magnetism". I decided
to make it more worthwhile alternative to research Magnetism (Frigate) in
early phase instead of going directly, and faster, to Steam Engine (Ironclad)

File Attachments:

Date: Fri 13 Apr 2012 05:06:15 PM EEST  Name: TradeRouteTechs.diff  Size: 3kB
 By: cazfi