Hello,

I would like to join the efforts to make freeciv even
better game than it is already. :-) I have started reading the source code to grasp the basic structure of the game.
But I have some questions:

The forums are down and there (according to wiki) was help wanted section.
Is there replacement for it? Or should I just lookup bugs list and try to pick some that looks not so hard, or maybe ask here for some tasks?

As I am not member of the freeciv project on gna (but I own an account there), how should I submit patches?

If I would like to add some feature, where does the discussion take place?

Regards,

Mikolaj Paraniak