This produces unwanted warning messages when loading old savegames (ones
without separate roads information). While these are not nice, comment above
LOAD_MAP_CHAR() states that this behavior in situation like this is
intentional and not to be considered a bug. So I think this patch can go
forward even with the warnings so I can continue developing all the gen-roads
stuff that depends on this one being in. I just don't think those unnecessary
warnings belong to release quality sw -> something must be done before 2.5.0
release.