On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Jacob Nevins
<0jacobnk.fc...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Bernd Jendrissek writes:
>> Unfortunately S2_3 wouldn't load my savegame, which didn't inspire
>> confidence in TRUNK being able to do so.

Correction: It *does* load my savegame, but the minimap has decided to
take on a scrollbar or two, which makes it as good as useless for this
game. (Useability mantra: "Don't make me think!" Minimap mantra:
"Don't make me interact!") 2.4 (as of r21181) has the same scrolley
minimap.

Either way, the result is the same: I'll first finish this game on 2.2.

> That's not good... can you raise a new ticket and upload your S2_2
> savegame?

I misremembered what happened the last time I tried loading the game
in 2.3 (it was months ago) so my mind just made that up about it not
working. Or perhaps fooled by the client (v2.3, in build directory)
trying to run the server (v2.2, in $prefix), and failing.

Sorry for the false alarm.