Update of bug #19646 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

> Revision 21132 by mixcoatl [...] changed the names Cuadonga and
> Uvieu [...] by their Spanish equivalents, Covadonga and Oviedo.
> From what I've seen, the policy is to keep the original
> language , if possible.
That's what wiki <http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Nations> claims: "Both leader
and city names should be in the nation's language and in original orthography.
There is some leeway here, if the language of the government is different from
the one spoken by the population you can use either language."
Jos, any comment?

> Also, I think that most of the fixes in 21132 should be
> propagated to the 2.4 branch.
Agreed. I have a vague plan to pull up all nations from trunk to S2_4 sometime
before the first 2.4 release (plenty of time before string freeze :), so this
would naturally get swept up in that.