A couple of turns later I try to negotiate again. Turns out that the only
clause they would accept is that I give shared vision to them.
They are "uncooperative" so I wouldn't expect any good deals with them, but
I'm a bit surprised that they won't accept treaty where I give all my
technologies to them and ask nothing in return.
Well, I guess one could cheat AI by giving them useless technologies that
increase their researchcost under some tech_cost_styles or to pay diplcost(?),
but... at least they could accept tech that they are currently researching
anyway.