                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Omniscient AI doesn't really need embassies, but neither should there be any
downside in having one. Yet I have treaty that AI is ready to accept, but when
I add clause that I will also give embassy to him, he is no longer ready to
accept. After I remove embassy clause he is ready to accept again.
Such embassy clause should definitely not be considered negative, and it would
be probably good to consider them slightly positive.