                 Release: 2.3.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

If you have a cease fire with a player that somebody else RIPs while the cease
fire is active, it may break your other alliances when it runs out. Since RIP
player cannot be meet there is no way to fix the situation in game.

Noticed this in our latest Longturn.org LT30 game. I had one cease fire
running out to a friendly nation, but it was RIPed, and now I lost 10
alliances. I can still re-establish them though even when still war with that
RIP player, so this clearly sounds like a bug.