                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

Just an idea how we could demo gen-roads in experimental ruleset as soon as
third road type is possible.

Add road type "Maglev" available from "Superconductors".
Adjust move costs so that Road 1/3 -> 2/3, Railroad instant -> 1/3, Maglev
instant. So unit with 3/3 movement would move 2 (using their 2 + 1 movement
fragments) tiles a turn via Road, 3 (1+1+1) via Railroad, and anywher via
Maglev.
Should some other bonuses provided by road types be adjusted?

Biggest obstacle in implementing this is that we would need gfx for maglev in
all official tilesets.