I haven't checked the patch yet, but some comments:
- I'm for adding nreqs to at least some things provided it's not breaking AI
too much
- To get it compile you certainly have been forced to take care of most parts
of the code needing update. One thing that is possible to miss is ruleset
sanity checking code in ruleset.c (should do reqs&nreqs consistency checking)
- Could you provide examples why you want the nreqs for each object type?
- I'm less inclined to add nreqs for object types where there might be
confusion how they work (having nreqs does not prevent bases & roads to exist
in tiles with nreqqed properties...)