                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

While playing with bug #19784 I've got two client (gtk2, trunk) segfaults
right after opening 'Connect to a network game' page -> before my changes
could take an effect. Unfortunately, ulimit -0. From the third start with
proper ulimit I couldn't reprodruce segfaults. However, I have a suspicion
that client dies nearly at checking of new stable version (just because this
check results were shown only at third start.) There might be network outage
on backbone that time (for a decade/two of seconds).