                 Release: 2.4.99
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

Trying to set up a network game without an active physical connection I was
stopped by a UDP/Multicast failure. Server said:

1: IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP (225.1.1.1) failed: No such device

but rulesets still loaded, however connecting with same client (gtk3) I
receive:

1: lanserver scan sendto failed: Network is unreachable
1: Error connecting to metaserver

The second one is normal and I can still play the game without a metaserver.
But the UDP error prevents local/virtual game play without an active
connection.
I'm not sure if this is the correct category for submission.