             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.0,2.5.0

After bug #15090, it's desired to standardise on the latter.

Attached patch does this minimally. I've not attempted to standardise whether
years/centuries have a suffix at all or anything like that.

(Also, this resolves the common use of "550 AD" rather than what I think is
the more technically correct "AD 550".)

Since this touches a lot of nation legends, I've proofread the touched ones to
avoid later string churn.

Unfortunately, this introduces some gratuitous differences between
previously-identical default and civ1/2 nation legends, since civ1/2 use
BC/AD. I've fudged some by removing CE/AD entirely, and in penance, unified
some other gratuitously-different strings.