Update of patch #3036 (project freeciv):

traits

Follow-up Comment #3:

Since SPECENUM_COUNT exists, I'm repurposing this ticket to make more use of
it. I found two instances of this pattern:
* traits, already correct
* cmdlevel, ''incorrect'' -- raised separately as bug #19878

Attached patch invents TRAIT_COUNT (naming consistent with other uses of
SPECENUM_COUNT) and uses it. It also improves the comments in specenum_gen.h.

(file #15938)

File name: trunk-traits-specenum-count.diff Size:3 KB