Update of patch #3350 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

While it's unclear how far away S2_5 branching is (as we've not yet released
even first beta from S2_4, I don't think we can do annual branching 02-Nov) I
assume that alien world will not be in any shape suitable for releasing as
part of 2.5. Even in 2.6 it's likely to be more experimental than polished
version, but hopefully something we can already show off. I propose that we
make that our goal, and act accordingly; not exposing anything to end-users
before S2_5 has been branched, but after the branching quickly start preparing
aw for eventual release. For example this ticket should be handled so that
those translators who like to work on TRUNK get max time for translating
everything in aw.