Trend has been to replace tech flags with effects that can have also other
requirements than techs. Since this patch goes opposite direction, I'm waiting
objections a bit longer. Reason I think this is better implemented as tech
flag is that effect wouldn't work as people expect with most requirement.
Implementation would simply be lacking as change in some random requirement
wouldn't change the borders. Having this as tech flag clearly indicates that
this is meant to work with techs only.