Ugh, seems I have yet another day of getting thing wrong.

The fix is actually trivial, but it suggests, that there may be other dialogs
using scrolled window that might need similar fix.

On a semi related note: I'm still putting it inside
#if GTK_CHECK_VERSION(3, 0, 0)...#endif, even though I'm not even sure if the
code still builds with gtk2. Now the question: is there still a point ?
Though if there's none, I just might focus in my future patches (shall there
be any) on gtk3-only features, so the two clients would diverge significantly
shortly (i.e. I've been itching to use GtkGrid in a place or two).

(file #15979)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: fix-edit-selection-size.patch  Size:0 KB