I'd like to have pathfinding part (tiles enroute) to have extra cost for
dangerous tiles instead of being right off limits. So dangerous route would be
taken only if there is no alternatives, but it would be taken when everything
else fails (note that this path construction time dangerousness is anyway
subject to change before settler actually enters tile - enemy movement can
make tiles dangerous, or remove dangerousness)

Does it have EC callback defined already? If no: simply add one. If yes: can
we easily (without breaking other users) adjust it, or can we make new one
with existing functionality and new functionality combined?