                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Client checks value of the City_Image effect itself, with its limited
knowledge. This works perfectly (even in respect to FoW) when requirement for
city image is city size, but not in general case. Even without FoW another
player may see completely different city.

Value to be used should be determined server side and sent to client. But once
value is calculated server side, it should also be added to playermap so city
image under fog does not change when city size (or some other requirement)
changes. Of course player may actually know of some requirement changes
(wonders) even if city itself is fogged, but I don't think we need to worry
about this.

Passing value over network requires protocoll change, so fixing this in stable
branches requires use of optional capability.