'respawn' is / was(?) a feature requested by longturn. At the moment it is /
was done via C-code but lua would be better as it is not hardcoded, i.e. no
need to recompile freeciv to change parts of this code. I did create an
additional patch to use this function but it was never finished. Attached is
the old (not rebased to trunk) state of the patch.

If there are more questions to patches by me please ask; I will try to answer
and also rebase the my old work. But it will be slowly!

(file #16167)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 0009-respawn-command-as-lua-callback.patch Size:9 KB