> This should be similar to the borders plotted on the main map
The attached patch makes the main map and mapimg behave the same in this
regard. File #16169 is the result of the attached patch.

> (as far as I remember this terrain is unknown and there could
> be a city of another player?!

Indeed, there could in theory be another, non-cyan player's city in that
single square (and who-knows-what in the big dark area inside the purple
borders at the top of the attached images). But the server shouldn't leak this
information when drawing maps with incomplete knowledge, and the client (from
which these images were taken) doesn't even know.

Is the patch OK?