Update of patch #2069 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                 syntron => jtn
         Planned Release:                   2.4.0 => 2.4.0,2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

Attached version for trunk which updates civ2civ3 (which uses the same colour
scheme as the classic ruleset). Left Alien World alone, since that seems to
use its own colours.

> This might be a good idea,
so I'll commit it soon...

> especially if we remove green colours from the list of player
> colours (or at least the start of the list).
I'm working on this under bug #19778.

(file #16185)

File name: trunk-update-terrain-colors-bis.patch Size:28 KB