             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release: trunk r20404
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.0,2.5.0

In r20339 <http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv?revision=20339&view=revision> on
trunk, stikonas made some changes to lt.po with the comment "Reorder plural
forms in Lithuanian translation" (although there were other minor changes
too).

Shortly afterward in r20404
<http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv?revision=20404&view=revision> cazfi did a
wholesale merge from S2_3, in prepartion for the S2_4 branch.

Nothing interesting had happened to lt.po on S2_3 for a while (and stikonas
had not replicated their change there), so in this case there's no benefit to
the merge.

This is presumably mostly cosmetic for users, as the order of plural forms is
for the translator's benefit, so it's only the minor corrections that were
lost. Nevertheless, presumably stikonas changed it for a reason, so we should
preserve that.

Proposed "patch" is to simply reinstate the r20339 lt.po on trunk and S2_4
(nothing interesting has happened to lt.po since, and I've verified that there
are no changes I don't expect between the two versions once canonicalised
through msgmerge).