> Then we'll take all nations not in that union set out of
> consideration, before assigning random nations, and remember
> that criterion for in-game nation assignment too (e.g. civil
> war).

So, by default (nobody choosing their nations) this limitation is core set of
about 50 nations. What happens if 45 players start a game and more than five
of them would suffer civil war. Does it work similar to available nations
limit in that civil war just never happen when all nations are already in use?