                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

Clang warnings came too late to be considered for systematic fixing in S2_3.
However, getting all of them resolved should be release goal at some point. At
least for 2.5, 2.4 would be nice, but I don't want to add new goals this late
if they end postponing the release - I think that we should commit any fixes
to S2_4 too (those that turn out to be real bugs naturally even to S2_3) but
accept the fact if they are not all fixed by the time 2.4.0 is otherwise
ready.