                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

Every time I try to use scripts/capabilities I get the syntax wrong,
forgotting that "-s" is mandatory, i.e., I write
> scripts/capabilities -c tilespec "+Freeciv-tilespec-Devel-2012.Aug.01"
instead of
> scripts/capabilities -c tilespec -s "+Freeciv-tilespec-Devel-2012.Aug.01"

Script happily proceeds to replace all tilspec capabilities to empty string.
It might be possible to recover from the situation by issuing script again
with correct syntax, but I'm not certain enough of the grepping and sedding to
trust it to proceed correct results. Thus I have to revert everything,
including possible patch I've applied and modified.

Attached patch makes capabilities script to require capability string instead
of using empty string.

File Attachments:

Date: Wed 01 Aug 2012 06:15:41 PM EEST  Name: CapStringCheck.patch  Size: 424B
  By: cazfi