Update of patch #3316 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn

Follow-up Comment #5:

> Patch still contains a FIXME for attribution. If I don't hear
> back about that, I'll redraw it myself from scratch using the
> SVG at above link [...]
I've now done this; result attached. Should be pretty much indistinguishable
from before except that it's now known to be made of only certified organic
kosher ingredients.

That said, I noticed that the previous image had a transparent background,
which presumably explains why the colours out of convert_png were a bit wonky.
The new version suffers from neither issue.

Also, I forgot to add celtic.ruleset to POTFILES.in.

I plan to commit this after 24h (so that I can then get the "Core" nation set
in too).

(file #16334, file #16335)

File name: trunk-S2_4-celtic-nation-bis.patch Size:20 KB
File name: celtic.svg                     Size:11 KB