Update of patch #3488 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Attached are the NEWS files I intend to commit to trunk/S2_4 (NEWS-2.4) and
S2_3 (NEWS-2.3), containing all the old NEWS retrieved from svn
<http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv/trunk/NEWS?revision=13570&view=markup&pathrev=18085>
and wiki. Also the script I hacked from generate_FAQ.pl to scrape wiki (which
isn't quite polished/automatic enough to commit to svn yet).

Obviously the S2_4 one may still change; I expect NEWS updates to normally be
outside the review cycle, like other release-related commits. I'm leaving this
here for the 36h to gather comments (if any) on this approach.

(file #16348, file #16349, file #16350)

File name: NEWS-2.4                       Size:69 KB
File name: NEWS-2.3                       Size:51 KB
File name: fetchnews.pl                   Size:3 KB