We're looking to change the metaserver from being hosted on cazfi.net to
the new server that's now running freeciv.org.

We currently plan this for tomorrow night.

I've wound down the DNS TTL so that the DNS changes should propagate
quickly, but if you're running a server over the transition, it will
likely continue to connect to the old metaserver, whereas clients will
start using the new one, and not see your server. You should be able to
fix this without restarting your server by doing:

  /metaconnection down
  /metaconnection up

Sorry for the lack of notice -- I only just realised it wouldn't
seamlessly transition.

Cheers,
  Jacob