                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.0,2.5.0

Following on from bug #20040, Marko points out that we will load citymindist=0
verbatim from old savefiles; where it used to mean "use value from ruleset"
(min_dist_bw_cities), patch #2537 did away with all that, so now it's
interpreted as "no restrictions on city placement".

Some sort of migration would be needed. Can we work out with reasonable
confidence what the correct value of citymindist should be (i.e. the value
configured in the ruleset)?