Follow-up Comment #11, task #7599 (project freeciv):

> the attached patch makes the installer Makefile build Freeciv
> with SQLite support.

This would require also bug #20005 patch to achieve anything. I've had no
chance to test this. Both patches have been submitted over 36h of review
period ago, but I'm not very excited about relatively big untested change
being committed just before release (even beta one). I vote for leaving this
to beta2 (but as I admit that it would go in according to review process,
count that as half vote only - single decidedly 'yes' vote wins over it)

  <http://gna.org/task/?7599>