Right, it is client side error... Sorry I didn't realize it.

>- Minplayers setting set to 0 (I'm still curios of how you started the all-ai
game when minplayers setting was not 0 - had you first human player that was
then turned to ai?)
Yes, I start with human, then I turn to ai, and then I set timeout.
It is the only way I have found since timeout = -1 does not work for me and
the code does not compile for me when I try "./autogen.sh --enable-debug"

I must say I have not been able to reproduce the error with the previous
version of the mod v2.4-1, so it seems someway related to my latest changes
for v2.4-2.

I'm glad you catched the same error. Thanks for the help, I'll keep testing.