                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

Because the rules on http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Nations.
"Both leader and city names should be in the nation's language and in original
orthography."

I want to translate follow rulesets:
cantonese.ruleset (A part of Chinese, trans to both Simplified
                   and Traditional by situation.)

chinese.ruleset (Will trans to Simplified Chinese.)

han.ruleset (Will trans to Traditional Chinese because
             this is classic Chinese.)

japanese.ruleset (Will trans to Chinese characters of Japan.
                  Also called Hanzi.)

manchu.ruleset (A part of Chinese. Should use Manchu language,
                but Chinese is the biggest native language in
                Manchu nation now. Will trans to Simplified
                Chinese for cities, and trans to Traditional
                Chinese for leader name because the history.)

miao.ruleset (A part of Chinese, Will trans to Simplified
              Chinese for cities, and trans to Traditional
              Chinese for leader name because the history.)

taiwanese.ruleset (All use Traditional Chinese, will trans to it.)

zhuang.ruleset (A part of Chinese, Will trans to Simplified
                Chinese for cities, and trans to Traditional
                Chinese for leader name because the history.)

Another problem is that cities are the same but redundancy appear twice or
triple in one nation, such as
"Henan" * 2
"Zongzhou" = "Chang'an"
"Chengzhou" = "Luoyang" = "Dongdu"
"Jiankang" = "Nanjing"
Is this a bug shuold to fix or let it as is?

Above are my ideas. Welcome to discuss it with me.