                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Just noticed that all the other savegame + mapimg pairs in my single testgame
directory have same timestamp (to the accuracy of one minute), but one mapimg
has timestamp hours later than the savegame. I assume I have loaded from
(auto)save at that point after reboot or something.
This indicates some kind of problem. Presumably new mapimg has been saved on
top of old one (from previous session) when I have resumed playing.