Fix to not to pollute LUA_AS_DEPENDENCY with "-lm". Note that all places that
link against liblua are affected - tolua just happens to be first one.

_LDFLAGS -> _LDADD change was just a test, and I don't think it's even right
thing to do (we are not building library of which libm is part).

Original duplicate -lm removal patch is probably wrong too - if libtolua
requires libm itself and not just because of liblua, one should not rely on
liblua flags to provide it.

(file #16443)

File name: LuaAsDepFix.patch              Size:0 KB